Project name: Building your dreams
Glasgow st, Ashgrove
The Owner of this property got in contact with CJs after his first builder failed to complete his build.
CJs then had the task of rectifying non compliant issues as well as completing unfinished sections.
This house was at frame stage when CJs took over.
- Renail cladding using correct fixings
- Weatherproofing house. With flashings and change deck structures so the house is water tight
- Change lintels over doors to meet engineers specifications
- Non compliant balustrade was changed to correct height and spacing to comply recertification
- Lay 8mm TG flooring to eliminate floor height discrepancy
- Sheet all internal walls with VJ
- Redo soffits so they finished above the bottom line of the fascia.
- Gable cladding removed so insulation and builders paper could be installed
- Fix out consisting of skirting, architraves and doors